Login   |   Register
  • New SBB Management Portal!

    Published: October 20, 2020

    As of October 1st, 2020 we have a new portal. Go to owner.sbbmanagement.com to register. You will need your new account number, please email Victoria Greene at v.greene@sbbmanagement.com or Michelle Alvarez at m.alvarez@sbbmanagement.com to receive your new account number. Click Full Story for more information.

    Full story

    Watersbend HOA

  • Talkin' Trash!

    Published: August 08, 2020

    Trash cans are not to be left out more than 24 hours total. Please put cans out the night before the scheduled pick up and return them to your garage once the pick up has occurred. Be sure that trash receptacles are closed securely to prevent trash from falling out and blowing through our community. In addition, trash receptacles cannot be stored in view of your neighbors.

    Full story

    Watersbend HOA

  • Code Compliance Division

    Published: July 29, 2020

    The Code Compliance Department maintains Fort Worth's status as a clean, livable city by ensuring property complies with rules set by City Council. Code Officers routinely patrol assigned neighborhoods for code violations and investigate complaints with a mission of abating issues and educating residents. The top code violations include high grass and weeds, trash and debris, junk vehicles, right of way obstructions, oversized commercial vehicle parking, property maintenance standards, work without permits, front and side yard parking, and illegal dumping. For more information, visit https://fortworthtexas.gov/codecompliance To report a violation, please do so at https://apps.fortworthtexas.gov/codecompliance/codeOps_Citizen/newcomplaint.asp or you can call 817-392-1234 . However, to report front/side yard parking on private property and any vehicle violations occurring on public streets , please contact the Police Department at 817-392-4222. Also, please also report code violations to SBB Management via email at m.alvarez@sbbmanagement.com. Make sure to provide as much detail as possible including address of the violation, and how long violation is occurring. Photos are encouraged.

    Full story

    Watersbend HOA

Architectural Control Requests

Are you thinking about building, installing, or repairing anything on your lot? This can include patio covers, decks, sheds, and landscape borders, or are you considering making changes to your fencing, or house paint colors? Keep in mind, the Homeowners Association requires homeowners to complete an Architectural Control Request form to obtain approval prior to starting your project. Make sure to complete the “ACC” form before starting your project.

Also, the City of Fort Worth may require you to obtain a Residential City permit as well. Residential accessory building permits include items like storage buildings, detached garages, gazebos, patio covers, decks, carports and pool houses. Make sure to contact the city to request your permit before starting your project at 817-392-2222, or visit http://fortworthtexas.gov/planninganddevelopment/permits/residential-accessory-buildings for more information.

Welcome Home to WatersBend

WatersBend Homeowners Association

Where Community Means So Much More Than Having Neighbors!

WatersBend homes in Fort Worth Texas provide easy access to anywhere in the North Fort Worth area. Residents who live here have access to schools located in the Northwest and Saginaw ISD's.